- Logs a message at the debug level.
- Logs a message at the error level.
- Logs a message at the info level.
- Logs a message at the trace level.
- Logs a message at the warn level.
- An address adapter that repeats the address space of the subdevice over the given range
- An address adapter that uses a closure to translate the address before accessing the subdevice
- A bus-like collection of
Devices mapped to different address ranges
- An adapter for limiting the access requests of a device (eg. CPU) on a
Busto the address and data widths of the device
- Represents a duration of time in femtoseconds
- Represents time from the start of the simulation
- Represents a frequency in Hz
- A contiguous block of
Addressablememory, backed by a
- A device that can be addressed to read data from or write data to the device.
- A device (cpu) that can debugged using the built-in debugger
- A device (peripheral) that can inspected using the built-in debugger
- A device that can receive an interrupt. The
interrupt_state_change()method will be called whenever an interrupt signal changes goes high or low.
- A device that can change state over time. The
step()method will be called by the containing
Systemwhen the system clock advances. If an error occurs with any device, the
on_error()method will be called to display any state information that might be helpful for debugging.
- A universal memory address used by the Addressable trait